Ah, the universal question, "What is a pork muffin?" This is the eternal question asked by travelers through the world of culinary discovery and adventure. Yet, it is easy to answer. A pork muffin is a combination, or as they say in California, "fusion" of a traditional Chinese pork bun and an all-American corn dog. Here is a recipe which will thrill you when you try it and discover that you can eat cornbread with barbecued pork and not get your fingers dirty! Incredible.
1. Chop the pork roughly
2. Prepare cornbread muffin batter adding half of cheese to batter
3. Spoon half of batter into lightly oiled paper cups
4. Add meat by placing in center of each muffin cup
5. Add rest of batter on top of meat and then sprinkly remaining cheese
6. Bake muffins for 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit
7. I suggest letting them cool ever so slightly for about 15 minutes before eating. Try them with pepper jelly for a really adventurous adventure.